We Service and Repair All Types of Garage Doors in San Diego
When you need to have your garage door serviced or repaired, Precise Garage Doors has fast and convenient services performed by trained technicians you can trust. When you call, we are ready to repair and service your garage door. You can be sure that the technician who shows up to your home knows what they are doing and is highly trained.
Servicing Your Garage Door
Precise Garage Doors knows all there is to know about how to properly and professionally maintain your doors. We cater for all material types and door styles. Our friendly teams of technicians are always ready to keep your family safe and sound by maintaining your garage doors.
We’ve had experience with all shapes and sizes, weather conditions, and more. We’re very confident we can provide you with the right kind of service to make sure your garage door is maintained in a way that guarantees the longest life possible. Don’t believe us? Check out our Yelp reviews.
When it comes to getting your garage door service, we can help you with any issue. We sell, maintain, and replace any garage door part, whether its garage door openers, keypads, springs, cables, hinges, and more!
Repairing Your Garage Door
Are you having problems with your garage door? Our teams are well versed in garage door repair and can even help owners learn how to maintain their garage doors! Call today for garage door repairs in San Diego.
Precise Garage Doors is a partner you can depend on to keep your family safe and keep your garage door operating properly. Our technicians can help you repair that dent, fix that bend and mend that scratch. Whether it’s a major repair or something minor, we are here to help!
Precise Garage Doors’ professional technicians are extremely knowledgeable and ready to share this with you by letting you know what the best way forward will be after they’ve assessed your damage. We’ll be there with you every step of the way as if it were a brand new installation. After we have completed the needed garage door repair, we’ll even give you tips on how to keep your garage door healthy with basic maintenance and safety checks you can carry out on your own.
We repair most garage door brands, including Overhead Door, Wayne Dalton, Genie, Haas Door, C.H.I, Liftmaster, and More!
Types of Damages That Often Need to be Repaired
There are some types of repairs that almost all garage doors, even the best quality ones, are going to need at some point. We strongly suggest having routine maintenance checks done on your garage door so that we can catch and fix these common problems before they endanger you and your family or before they make it so that you need an entirely new garage door system:
- Broken Springs – Broken springs are one of the most common repairs needed on garage doors. During an inspection, our technicians will check all of the springs to make sure they are in good working order and replace any that need replacing. Regular maintenance calls are a quick and affordable way to prevent major problems with your garage door.
- Broken Rollers – Broken rollers can happen on any garage door, especially if you’ve had your garage door for a while. Our technicians can quickly replace any broken rollers and get your garage door working perfectly again instead of having to replace the entire door or garage opener.
- Worn or Broken Cables – Even high-quality cables can become worn down over time. Spotting a worn cable before they break can prevent an emergency and keep your garage door operating safely. Worn out cables can be tough to spot unless you have experience and know what you’re looking for. That’s why scheduling regular maintenance for your garage door is a smart investment.
- Damaged Drum – Replacing a damaged drum can be a tricky repair. Let our technicians who have decades of experience and the best commercial-grade equipment on the market replace that damaged drum for you before it damages your garage door.
- Bent Tracks – Bent tracks are another very common repair. Weather, wear and tear, and a vehicle knocking into the garage door can all cause bent tracks or cause the opener to be misaligned. Our techs know the best way to fix bent tracks, and if they can’t fix the bend and realign the tracks, they can replace them so that your garage door is as good as new.
- Damaged Panels – Have you noticed damaged panels on your garage door? This happens all the time, especially if your kids like to play tennis, basketball, or soccer and end up hitting the garage door when they’re playing. Our technicians will be happy to try and fix bent panels or discuss the installation of a new door if the panels can’t be saved.
- Inefficient Weather Stripping – Our team will get your garage ready for the rough weather by checking your weather stripping and insulation and replacing it if necessary to make sure that your garage is protected.
Why Choose Precise Garage Doors for Your Service and Repairs
Our Precise Garage Doors teams are here 24/7 to help you with all of your garage door repairs! Call us today to set up an appointment for a repair or to schedule some routine maintenance.
Reach out to us today for a consultation
Featured Monthly Service
Making your garage door safe is as important as making it function well. For this reason, all of our repair services and tune-ups feature a 20-point safety check.
The garage door opener motor is an electrical device that opens and shuts a garage door without having to manually pull it down or push it up.er.
Garage door springs often relax with age. Relaxed springs can result in serious safety hazards, leading to an inability to open the door or a free-falling door.
Each hinge bracket has a mount for a roller that rides in a guide track on each side of the door, which combine to raise and lower the door along the guide tracks.